Dear Valued Partner,
There’s an important industry initiative we wanted to bring to your attention today.
At Cengage, we aim to keep it real. Each educational product we release is the result of diligent and deliberate work on the part of expert authors, editors, manufacturers and countless others who go to great lengths to bring students truly impactful learning materials.We know you share this commitment to help all learners meet their audacious goals.
Unfortunately, a growing number of educational print products are counterfeit.
These pirated materials harm the legitimate economy and threaten the jobs of hard-working people. Fraudulent materials also threaten our credibility as a provider of high-quality learning resources.
Now, you have a way to easily verify new Cengage print learning materials as authentic. Starting immediately, a certification seal featuring a design––unique to each print unit––and a QR code will appear on the cover of the vast majority of copyright 2018 and copyright 2019 print product. We have a simple process to help you confirm that the product comes from Cengage––and meets our standards of excellence.
- Look for the certification seal on the cover of new products
- To further verify authenticity, simply scan the unique code with a black light or QR scanning app on your mobile phone.
The technology embedded in the seal will immediately indicate whether the product is real or counterfeit.
Your ability to guarantee the authenticity of each Cengage print product is critical in helping students be unstoppable.
For more details, and to ensure you are purchasing only authentic products, please:
- Visit http://www.cengage.com/piracyfor authentication instructions and support
- Reach out to your dedicated Cengage Bookstore Relations Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the EPEG Working Group Site for more information on combatting counterfeit materials: http://stopcounterfeitbooks.com/what-to-do-if-your-textbook-is-counterfeit/
Engaged With You,
The Cengage Channel Partners Team